Cannot quit raving about my new blogger planner in all of it’s DIY glory. Had it bound today at a local office supply store (we aren’t lucky enough to have a Staples here in the podunk Midwest). They were super receptive to everything that I asked for and the finished product is perfect! Basically you buy the content (a downloadable PDF), then follow the included directions to complete your own finished product. Get your own blogger planner from mama miss for only $5.99 here! My entire finished product was less than $20.
Made a fun fashion find today while perusing Simply Charmed, a local boutique. Isn’t this headband just adorable? Picked up a couple fun patterns, and will be back to for more. I love that it is made by a small-town entrepreneur only miles from my hometown. Check her out on Facebook at The Western Wishbone! I have a soft spot for local businesses and try to support them when I can.
OOTD: Mint Hues
J.Crew City Fit Denim Trousers in Classic Rinse Wash (old, similar pair here) || Gino Mint Satchel || Nikibiki Seamless Jersey Tank || J.Crew Striped Tippi Sweater (old) || Express Faux Pearl Rosary Necklace (old, very similar here) || J.Crew Classic Leather Ballet Flats in Spearmint (on sale now)
J.Crew is having a sale now through 3/25/14 at midnight. 25% off with discount code HEYSPRING and 30% off when you use a J.Crew Credit Card with discount code CARDLOVE
Here is my haul from the 40% off J.Crew final sale a few days ago. Final sales can often be hit or miss – I’ve had more luck than not and I always look forward to these deep savings from my favorite brand! Here are the links to these pretties:
1. Vintage sweatshirt in metallic triangles (heather stone)
2. Stripe necklace shell (heather dove)
3. Merino Tippi sweater (deep riviera)
4. Silk flutter top (neon guava & pale seascape)
5. Painter stripe boatneck tee in skinny stripe (heather pavement & navy)
6. Plaid pajama set (bright cerise)
7. Painter tee in colorblock (heather blue ivory & heather rose natural)
8. Louisa dress in silk chiffon (graphite)
9. Vintage cotton tank (brilliant blue & heather sky)
10. Vintage cotton cap-sleeve tee in painted dots (heather silver)
11. Faceted cone necklace (crystal)
Two that are still sitting patiently on my wish list – here’s to hoping that next final sale they will be mine!
Heading out of town tomorrow to do a little shopping and to meet my mother-in-law. Emry is going to spend a few days with my in-laws on the farm and pick out her flower girl dress with my adorable future sister-in-law on Saturday. What a fun ending to her Spring Break!
Have a blessed day and thank you for reading!